Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dr. Visit

I went to the hospital and dr today...as usual.  Everything is looking good.  I had another sonogram today and both babies are head down now!  I was so excited!  Baby Girl weighs 4lbs 6 oz and the Baby Boy weighs 4lbs 2 oz.  So, they are growing GREAT!  The doctor couldn't be more happy with the progress...especailly with such a scare so early on.  If the babies stay head down, then we can go for a normal delivery, which would be my preference.  So, if the babies stay head down, the date may not be 2/15.  It would all depend on my body progressing towards delivery and how the babies are doing.  More of a waiting game and monitoring me and the babies to see what will happen.  It could be longer than 37 weeks, but not more than probably a week.  I'm ok with that if everything is going ok.  I'm feeling pretty good now.  I've been SO tired and having a harder time getting up and walking around without being in pain, but it's not too bad.  As of today, I've gained 20 lbs total, so not too bad, especially for twins.  The babies' room is all done...thanks to my mom, Heather and Hillary!  They've all be SO helpful getting things organized for us.  I would have never been able to do it on my own, especially as organized as Heather and Hillary got it!  Now, we wait for them to get here.  I was so happy with today's visit and hope things continue along smoothly.  I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

Diane said...

You've only gained 20 lbs with two babies? That is SO impressive. We're really happy to hear the babies are turned and you're doing so well. You guys are such great troopers!