Tuesday Hospital and Dr. Appointments
So, my appointments changed this week to Tuesdays and Fridays. My doctor was on maternity leave and just came back 2 weeks ago. Since I'm getting close to the end, she wanted to be able to see me every time, and she's off on Thursdays, so we switched things around. I'm fine with it...not like it's changing a lot in my life right now. I'm pretty flexible! ;) Today's appointments went well. The babies are looking great. Things with me are going along great. So, that's the best we can hope for. I'm 32 weeks right now, so I'm on my way to the gold medal! I'm so excited. I'm tired of being pregnant, but I can handle anything, as long as these babies keep growing and are born healthy. I can take any kinda pain they throw my way. Both babies are breech right now, which means I have to do a c-section, if they stay this way. My doctor is going to call the hospital and schedule a c-section for Friday, 2/18/11. That's the farthest they'll let me go. She was asking me if I was sure that I wanted to be pregnant that long, and I like being able to schedule things on Friday...worked well with Ellie, so figured I'd try it again. And, the longer they stay with no complications, the better for them. She didn't want to do it the Friday before, because I'd still technically be 36 weeks, and it's better for the babies to wait until 37. So, I'll just wait as long as I can. If things start to act up, of course that can change and they'll just tell me to go to the hospital and have the babies.
Troy and I had another great baby shower this weekend as well. We've been SO blessed and SO lucky with all the generosity people have shown us! We couldn't be more grateful!! I have pictures, but will load those and do another post of the shower soon. I'm off to get some good rest before Elizabeth gets home from Patricia's.
No comments:
Post a Comment