Sunday, May 15, 2011

All Smiles

We have had beautiful weather the past couple of days and will for a few more days.  I love it.  We're trying to be outside with the kiddos as often as possible.  It's a little hard because we have to get naps in or we have MAJOR melt downs (mostly from Ellie!).  :)   

The first few pictures are from the day we had all the rain and the tree blew over our fence.  Then the last ones are from yesterday when we were playing outside.  We put a blanket on the front yard, after Ellie woke up from her nap, and had watermelon and played.  When the babies woke up, we brought them out and they got to enjoy the nice weather.  It was a bit chili, but so beautiful.  

Our beautiful baby girls.

Picture of the sky after the storm went through

Babies playing on their mats. 
They love playing on these. 



These pictures are why I called this post all smiles.
I finally got a couple pictures of the twins smiling.  
They smile all the time now, but as soon as I get the camera out, they stop.

Elizabeth's Big Smile.  love that happy face!

Chloe's Smirk

Chloe's BIG Smile!!  I love it!!!
(caught it mid-way, so not great)

Luke's close-up

Chloe's close-up

The twins "playing" outside.  :)

Luke and his smirk

Luke's BIG Smile!  I love it!!!
(I kinda got it half-way, but still cute!)

After our afternoon of playing outside, we had to take baths.
We're actually trying to give all 3 kids baths every night to keep on a routine.
It actually works out easier that way.  
Last night, I gave Chloe her bath first, then I was about to start Luke.
Troy was working on giving Ellie her bath. 
I walked back into the bathroom with Luke, and found Chloe like this.
What a tired baby!  :)

No comments: