Friday, May 27, 2011

Let's GO MAVS!!!

A little behind on posting, but we don't really do TOO much other than trying to survive!  ;)  With all 3 kids at home 3 days a week now, it's hard to get any pictures sometimes!  I try to remember, but most of the time I have a lot of other things on my mind.  I'm sure you guys understand!!  

This was Ellie's first week going to Patricia's 2 days a week, and it went pretty well.  We've been working really hard on potty training, and she's doing a lot better.  She's slowly giving up the control and going in the potty with no accidents.  She knows what to do, but is just holding onto that control.  I'm hopeful that pretty soon, I can take all three kids out and do more things.  Right now, it's a LOT of work and I don't have the patience.  With summer coming, maybe I can do things with them in the mornings and be home for lunch and nap time!  

We've been watching all of the Mavs games and are SO excited that they are in the finals.  Now, let's just hope they can beat the Heat and not repeat '06!  I found the CUTEST Mavs jumper for Luke.  

He's one happy Mavs fan!

And, here he is pooped after a long first half!  ;)

The babies both fell asleep before we were able to change them. 
It was so funny how they were sleeping.

Chloe must have been exhausted!

 We've been taking the kids for walks, but usually put the babies in carriers and 
each carry one on our chest and pull Ellie in the wagon.  
Last night, we decided to try the stroller without the carseats. 
Trying to push that thing with the carseats is exhausting!! 
Without them worked SO well!!!


Today was red, white, and blue day at school.
How cute!!

No comments: