We got some rain yesterday, so we let Ellie put on her rain boots and jacket and play in the puddles. I took the opportunity to try to play with my camera. I'm going to try to get back into taking better pictures and not just do everything on auto.
Also, the babies love to play on their play mat.
I need to go get another one, because both of them on this one mat isn't going to work for long.
They like it, but they do tend to kick and hit each other when they get excited and try to hit the toys. :)
It was just about to start raining and we started to get some strong winds.
Troy and I were looking out the windows in the backyard and opening them to let in the breeze,
when we saw this tree break and fly over the fence.
The tree was in our neighbors backyard, and is now in our yard.
Nothing else was damaged in our area, but it did mess up the fence a little.
So, now we've have all 3 sides of our fence break in storms.
Only one side has been fixed (thanks to Jim and Diana!)
and it really needed it because that whole fence was down!
But, this might give us an excuse to get the other 2 sides fixed.
We've been wanting to do it for a while, but haven't.
We'd love to put a privacy fence on the back and get a new gate that actually works!!
I usually leave the babies home when I go pick up Ellie. It's just WAY easier.
When I got home, this was how I found Chloe.
I had put Luke in the crib and let Chloe play on the mat because she was so content.
I guess she got tired and decided to just go to sleep there. :)
Here are the pictures of Ellie playing in the rain.
Disregard the puddles being next to the house!
We are getting quotes on having a french drain put in.
We thought about attempting to do it on our own, but we'd have to drill through the concrete,
and it's a lot more than we could probably handle at this point.
No comments:
Post a Comment