Thursday, August 11, 2011

July

I'm a little behind on posting, so I'm going to try to catch up.  This first one will be of random pics through out July.  Then I'll do another post of our 2 week vacation.

Elizabeth reading to Chloe

Ellie finger painting.  She loves to finger paint!

For the 4th of July this year, my brother, Emily and Jaxen, and my parents came to our house.
We "swam" in our "pool" but Emily and Jaxen wanted to play in Ellie's jeep more!

Luke lounging in the pool

 Ellie

Splash!!

Chloe lounging

Our water babies!  
The hats were getting annoying!

Ellie and Chloe taking a bath together

So sweet.
Luke sleeping on daddy

Chloe with mommy.
(love those baby lips!)

We were at home (like most days) and Ellie decided to make this fort thing.
I don't know what I was doing, but I came back, and she had done this.
The babies are safe in their swings!


She's really into playing with barbies.

Chloe and Luke playing.  :)

These are from my phone

Ellie in her 4th of July dress.
She got this from Nini and Poppy

This was from her 2nd level swim class.
Her instructor was Mr. Clayton, and she LOVED him!
She passed this class the first time too!
She can swim with nothing on.  It's GREAT!



Here she is under the water getting a ring from the bottom.  
She loves to go under water.

This is how Luke usually sleeps.
He wants to be swaddled, but he always wiggles his way out.

We put all three car seats in the murano to see how it would work out.
It's not too bad.  It's crowded, but it works.
Of course, there's TONS more room in the suburban, but 
for trips around town, we can use the murano now.  So great!

This is Ellie talking with 2 girls from the swim class.
The smaller girl is in the first class and she's 3.
The taller girl was in Ellie's class and she's 5.

This is Natalie...the girl in her class.
It was just these 2 for the 2nd level, so it was 
like having private lessons.  GREAT!

Ellie playing with the babies.
The ALWAYS watch her this close!
So funny.

Happy Luke!

No comments: