We had a busy weekend. On Friday, my parents came to watch the kids so Troy and I could go to Christina's wedding. Troy's best friends little sister, Christina, got married and it was so beautiful. I don't have any pictures of the wedding or of us at the wedding, but I promise, we went! :) Troy actually did a reading. The wedding was so nice, and it was nice to have a night out, without kids. We don't get that too much anymore. Then, on Saturday we went to Owen's 2nd Birthday Party. It was out at Dan's parents house and was so much fun. Everyone swam, ate dinner, had cake and ice cream, then Owen opened presents. After all of that, we all took the kids to see the animals. Dan's parents have like 1200 acres or something like that, and have chickens, horses, goats, and cows. They used to have pigs, but they haven't had them in a while. Needless to say, the kids LOVED playing with the animals. I guess I shouldn't really say playing, because it was more like they were chasing after the animals and the animals were running for their lives! We didn't get to see the cows this time. They were out on the land somewhere. I only got pictures with my phone, and unfortunately, the babies were inside while we took Ellie out to see the animals, so no pictures of the twins this time.
You can see Ellie in the pink feeding a horse.
It's hard to see the horse, but you can see her giving it grass.
(that is a swimsuit cover-up)
Telling the chickens to "come here"
Ellie and Sam chased the poor chickens forever!
If you look close, you can see them chasing the chicken.
(I thought this was such a cute pic with the windmill.)
One shoe off
Here Chicky Chicky...I promise, I won't hurt you
Some of the kiddos at the party.
Sam and Ellie
Just a pretty picture of the windmill at sunset.
I really wish I would have taken my camera.
I could have taken some awesome pictures!
Now, we've found one of the goats to chase!
No comments:
Post a Comment