All of these are from my phone, so not the best.
Owen and Ellie playing in the little fountain part
Ellie having a BLAST!
Taking a break and drinking some juice.
There was a big section behind us, but I didn't get any pictures of it.
That's where we were most of the time.
Ellie started swim lessons on Monday. She's loving it!
We go every day Monday - Thursday for 2 weeks.
She's in the beginner class and doing just fine.
She's holding onto a board and practicing her kicking with the instructor.
I'm sitting pretty far away, so I have my phone zoomed in...that's why it's so blurry.
Ellie is on the end sitting on the side of the pool.
This is how far away I am. I didn't zoom in at all.
Ellie's group is at the far side of the pool.
Making sure I'm watching!
Here, they're hanging on the side and kicking.
Again...making sure I'm watching.
Swimming with the instructor
She has to be first in line!
Getting ready to jump into the pool.
When we got home from swim lessons, and
Ellie started putting her swim shoes on the babies.
Here's Chloe!
And Luke.
He's really checking them out!
Luke smiling at Ellie.
Both babies love watching her!
No comments:
Post a Comment