Monday, September 12, 2011

Celebrating Emily and Jaxen's Birthdays

On Thursday last week, we celebrated Emily's 3rd Birthday and Jaxen's 2nd.  They came over and opened presents had cake and played for a little bit.  My parents and grandparents came down, and we all had so much fun!  It's getting so fun and busy with 5 kids 3 and under!  But, I couldn't imagine it any other way.

Ellie and Great Grandma June playing on the barbie computer
while waiting for Emily and Jaxen.

Opening Presents

Ellie and Emily with their bubbles
and bears from GG June and Papa Bruce

Jaxen opening presents

I think this picture is funny with Ellie smiling so big in the background

Ellie excited for Jaxen to open his presents

GG June with Luke 
So SWEET!

Blowing out the candles

We tried to get a pic of all 5 kids.
Pretty difficult!

And, I didn't notice this when I was taking the pictures,
but notice this sequence.
Emily and Jaxen admiring the cake. 

Emily deciding to taste

YUMMY!  :)
And, this was the best picture I got.

Papa Bruce holding Luke

and then playing with him!
So cute!

Ellie LOVES putting on lipstick!
Grandma putting lipstick on Ellie.
Grandma even went and bought some new colors so
they would have a variety to chose from.
How sweet!

No comments: