Thursday, September 1, 2011

Milestones

We headed to Florida last week, so I'll update pictures from that trip soon!  I promise!  But, for now, I just wanted to put down some milestones for the babies.

They had their 6 month check up on 7/18.  Chloe was 19 lbs and Luke was 18 lbs.  They were both right at 27" long, I think Chloe was 26 3/4".  I looked back and at Ellie's 6 month check up she was 20.8 lbs.  So, for being a month early, they are right with their big sister!  Both babies are rolling all over the place.  Chloe is getting up on all 4s and rocking back and forth!  I can't believe it.  She's going to be crawling before we know it.  What in the world am I going to do then!  She also has 2 teeth on the bottom.  She started rocking back and forth and got both of her teeth last week while we were in Florida.  Luke is right behind her with his teeth.  He's fussy and drooling up a storm.  I expect his teeth to come in any day now.  He's not as interested in crawling, but a lot of that may be because he HATES being on his tummy!

Ellie started dance class this week too.  She's been asking me for MONTHS if she can take ballet class.  So, I found one near us and we're going.  They have a recital in June, so I'm anxious to see how much she learns over the year.  She loved her first class, and talks about it nonstop!  I can't take any pictures during class, but I took a few before she went.  These were actually from the night before class when we were trying her clothes on to make sure everything fit.  She does ballet, tap, and tumbling in the class.



No comments: