Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Last Few Days

Just going to post some pictures from the last few days.  

Sisters and Best Buds!


Sorry for the yucky bib, but these babies are
just drooling like crazy right now!

Chloe thinks her big sister is SO funny!

Chloe

Luke and Chloe's favorite toys right now

Ellie trying to blow bubbles.  
She was holding the thing wrong, but she was trying.
She was playing dress up before we went outside and 
wanted to keep that on.

Luke

Luke and Chloe
I don't know what they were doing, but they 
were both laughing and having a ball!

I guess they thought it was funny to eat each others bibs.

How CUTE!
These two sure do love each other



Two new big cowboy fans!
This was before their horrible loss!

I like how excited Chloe is in this picture

And, if you make this picture big, you can see Chloe's 
bottom teeth!  :)

No comments: