Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving!  We had a good day.  We went to my parents house for lunch.  I didn't get too many pictures there...it was a little hectic!  ;)  All 5 kiddos were there, so it's hard to get pictures.  We watched some of the Cowboy game and left at halftime.  Overall it was a good day.  Sometimes it's hard to be thankful this year, but I have to take a step back and remember how much we really do have to be thankful for.  I'm not going to go through everything I am thankful for, but just say that I'm thankful for every minute God gives me to spend with everyone I love.  We've learned how life is given to us so quickly and taken away too quickly this year.  With the birth of the twins so unexpected that Monday morning in February and Sue taken from us so unexpectedly that Sunday morning in September.  This year has been a roller coaster of emotions.

Ellie and the twins on Thanksgiving morning

1 comment:

Diane said...

What a precious picture. Jim and I are thankful to have such a sweet family right next door. :o)