Elizabeth went to her first sleep over on Friday night (8/24/12). It was with her best friend Sam, and was just the two of them. We dropped her off around 6 on Friday night. The girls were SO happy to get to spend the night together! It was the first sleep over for both of them.
Collin and Crystal sent me a few pictures and this
was the girls cuddled up in their pjs after they had been swimming
Apparently, they kept talking all night and
finally feel asleep LATE, like 1. I'm not sure time
they got up, but they sure had a GREAT time
together. I didn't get any calls for her to come home.
She didn't want to leave when we went to get her!
While Ellie was away, we enjoyed some time with
just 2 kids! It was easy peasy! ;)
We went to a dinner for a family friend turning 50.
We had a great time, and the babies did SO good.
They sat in the high chairs and played and didn't mind at all.
Then Saturday morning we ran errands, and actually
got a lot done that we needed to do. I love Ellie more than
life itself, but she is a handful! It's amazing how much
easier it is right now with just the 2 babies.
(I know that will be changing soon too!)
I experimented with Ellie's hair before she went.
I have to say, I was quite impressed with myself!
I never did this kind of stuff growing up, but
it's fun to do on Ellie.
The reason Ellie spent the night at Sam's was because
she was celebrating her 5th birthday. Her birthday isn't
until mid September, but Crystal is pregnant and due
9/10 with baby Liam, so that was cutting it close.
She decided to do the party earlier. So, we went
to their house for the party on Saturday. Ellie and the babies
didn't have naps, so this is how they were about 2 minutes
after we got in the car on the way home.
Troy went to the Cowboy game tonight, so it's just me
and the kids. With everyone being so tired, it hasn't
been too bad.
Here are the babies in their jammies,
ready for bed. Looking sleepy!
Kids playing around
Babies 18 months, Ellie 4
Ellie and me having a special treat!
I sat with her in her bed and we got to eat
M&M McFlurries together and watch cartoons.
She was in heaven! (I enjoyed it too!)


No comments:
Post a Comment