Here are a few of the pictures from us feeding the ducks.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Feeding the Ducks
This morning, I took the kids to the park and we fed the ducks. Elizabeth always likes to do that. Then, we went to the park and played a little. It was interesting with all 3 kids and letting the babies out of the stroller to slide and play. So, I don't have any pictures of that because I was chasing kids, but it was actually pretty fun. The babies seemed to have a really good time. Also, yesterday, Troy and I went to our first meet the teacher night. That was the first of many more to come! It was very informative and I think Ellie is going to like her pre-k class.
Here are a few of the pictures from us feeding the ducks.
Here are a few of the pictures from us feeding the ducks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment