Just a little about this week. On Tuesday we went and meet my family for lunch. My grandparents, parents, brother and his kids, 2 of my cousins and their kids, and my aunt and another cousin, were all there. It was so much fun! It was good to see everyone because we don't usually get to see each other very often. Then, on Wednesday, I went and got Elizabeth signed up for pre-school. She is SO excited. She'll start on September 4th, so of course I'll be posting about that. That night I took the kids to my college roommates parents house because she was in town from Boston with one of her kids. Troy ended up picking up the kids on his way home from work and Lisa and I got to go dinner and catch up. It was so great!! I haven't seen her in almost 2 years, but we just pick up like we were living together yesterday. Here are a few pictures from the week.
Ellie reading to the babies.
They look up to her SO much!
Playing so good together
This is why I posted the title!
I put the babies in "real" shoes yesterday and they
looked like such big kids to me!
I couldn't believe it







1 comment:
Ohmygoodness they DO look grown up in "real" shoes!
Post a Comment