Elizabeth is getting so close to crawling. She's up her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. She'll move her legs forward, but she hasn't figured out to move her hands at the same time. I'm sure it'll be soon and we'll be wishing she was immoble again. Here are some just random pictures of her today and also some of her in her "crawling" position.







2 comments:
Wow, she is growing up so fast!! You'll be chasing her around the house in no time at all, I am sure! She is a doll...love the outfit, too - I am a big pink/brown combo fan! :)
Ok, that last picture is too funny! Babies make the funniest faces. Seriously, I could sit and watch a baby all day and been entertained the whole time! And oh man, once they crawl, it's all over.......Just make sure to keep anything other than big toys off the floor! We just had a choking episode with Rocklin and we had to take him to the ER because he stopped breathing...not fun!
Post a Comment