Elizabeth had 2 halloween costumes, so I took pictures of her in both. A puppy and a lady bug. They were both SO cute on her. She went trick or treating in the puppy costume. We didn't actually take her to the doors and get candy. She can't eat it yet, and Troy and I don't need to eat it, so we just went around in the stroller with her. We went to Grand Prairie and went trick or treating with Heather and her family and friends. It was so much fun. The perfect little neighbor hood to trick or treat in. There were SO many kids out. We'll have to go do that again next year when she can go door to door. Enjoy the pictures!
2 comments:
Angie, the puppy costume is adorable!! I love the lady bug, too, but there is something extra special about her in the puppy one - so so so cute!! She is definitely starting to show her personality, and next year will be tons of fun on Halloween!! (Or any other holiday from here on out! :) Good luck with your first day at your new job, I know it will be such a welcome change.
Ellie looks SO cute!!! I love the doggy and the lady bug is so cute and girlie. She is always smiling in every picture and looks like such a happy baby!
Post a Comment