Sunday, November 16, 2008

Random Pictures

Elizabeth is already 7 months old. Time has flown by. She's usually a really happy baby and just loves doing anything with mommy and daddy. She is able to sit up from a laying down position now. She just started doing that. She is learning to drink from a sippy cup, but not doing that too well on her own yet. She's just growing like crazy and we are trying to enjoy every minute of it. Here are just some random pictures.

Sippy cup...we're working on using this.

She loves this mesh feeder. I put fresh fruit in it and she chews on it. This one has banana.

Bath time is fun time!




And, last but not least....cowboys and indians! Her babysitter, Donna, made the kids Indian hats and even made one for Elizabeth! How cute is that!?!?! I LOVE that she goes to Donna and not a normal day care. She's getting such GREAT care.

1 comment:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Oh Angie....I want to squish her!! She is SO cute! I showed the pictures to Adam and he's like oh man she looks just like Troy! I think it's great you found a good baby-sitter for her. I'm sure that takes a huge load off you with not having to worry about her all day long. I can't believe she's 7 months already either. Time does fly! Time for #2!! hahaha...jk.