There are so many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Most of all that Troy and I have a wonderful, healthy, happy, beautiful baby girl. Elizabeth is about 7 1/2 months old now and at such a fun age. She is starting to get her first tooth. It is poking through. She hasn't been fussy with it, which is GREAT! She is doing great with her sippy cup. Drinks from it almost everyday now. She is still not crawling...mostly because she'd rather stand up than lay down to try to crawl. We had a wonderful thanksgiving with my family. Hopefully next year we can celebrate with Troy's family! I didn't take my camera with me, but my brother and his wife did, so we got some pictures of Ellie and her cousin Emily (5 1/2 months old). For some reason, I could only get one to load, so I'll try again later.
1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe little Emily is already 5 1/2 months old. Is it just me or does time just disappear so fast the older we get!
Post a Comment