My friend Kristen tagged me on her blog. The tag is to name 25 random things about me. So, here goes, in no particular order:
1. I watch way too much reality TV (So You Think You Can Dance, Biggest Loser, The Bachelor, The Hills, The City, etc.)
2. I am the worst back seat/side seat driver.
3. I HATE when people drive with their blinkers on.
4. I could eat Chick-Fil-A breakfast everyday....I don't because I'd weigh a zillion pounds. But, I do love it.
5. I just had my thyroid tested and it is too low, which is a big reason I can't lose any weight! Getting that fixed.
6. I have to chew gum while at work.
7. I think my "dream" job would be a photographer. I'm not really that good, and never taken any classes, but I think that would be a fun job for me.
8. I hate dried apricots.
9. I still sleep with a blue blanket that my grandma Lang made for me when I was 4.
10. I love to swim.
11. I started out as a nursing major in college, then switched to business. Not sure why...I'd probably enjoy nursing more.
12. I was band sweetheart in high school...or as Troy likes to say...band princess.
13. I (along with two friends) decided to try out for the rugby team in college. We went to one practice and never went back.
14. I dread going grocery shopping.
15. I have known my closest, best friends since elementary school...or before in 2 cases. I've known Jennifer since I was 4 and Heather and I used to play blocks together...her aunt babysat me when I was little.
16. I love dogs.
17. I have only been snow skiing once. I loved it and really want to go again.
18. I took hip hop and salsa dance aerobic classes and LOVED them both.
19. I really don't like doing laundry. It's not so much putting it in the washer and dryer, it's more folding it and putting it away that I don't like.
20. I can't sleep with socks on....unless it is freezing cold or something and I have to...I probably could then.
21. I don't really like talking on the phone. Never have.
22. I like fast cars. I want to have a vette one day. (yes people....still want one)
23. I still think Leonardo DiCaprio is the greatest actor ever and cutest! Liked him since he was on Growing Pains. :)
24. I like to cook and bake. Just the clean up part that's not so fun.
25. I am happiest when with Troy and Elizabeth! Even if they are driving me crazy. There is no where else I'd rather be.
So, now, I have to tag others. Since I only have 2 friends that really post semi-frequently on blogs (other than Kristen), I will tag them. Mary G. and Heather H.
This was pretty hard to do...but fun at the same time.
2 comments:
You sleep with that blanket? Haha...so cute!!! Thanks for doing this - it's fun to see things you don't know about other people. Hope you have a great day!!
he he he - I knew all that! Ode to the day we were rugby players. How it hurt so.
Love ya
Post a Comment