


And, I just put other pictures from the week on here.
This is how a normal feeding for Elizabeth is. Dogs sitting right below, waiting for food.

On Saturday Night we went to my best friends 30th bday party. It was a skating party at the roller rink. It was SO much fun! Great idea Heather!! Here is Troy stylin' in his roller skates.

My parents watched Elizabeth this weekend so we could go to the bday party. Here is Grandma and Elizabeth playing.

Granny Sue bought this for Elizabeth when we were in Florida. She has Thing 1 and my neice Emily, has Thing 2. :)

1 comment:
Can you believe I ended up going into work?? Showed up at 1. Should have stayed home but felt guilty - what else is new. I am getting sick, though, so might take a sick day tomorrow....crazy I know, should have just not gone in today!! Oh well. Love the pictures! Especially "Thing1" :) :) Those puppies sure look excited to get some of Ellie's leftovers - too cute!!
Post a Comment