


Also, on the right side of my blog, I have a link for "Being Frugal is Fabulous." I tried some of the coupons for Walgreens that she talks about and ended up with the following. After the 3 rebates I have to send in (which is pretty easy and can be done online, so you don't use money for stamps), I will have spent $27.19 for all of this. I know it doesn't look like a lot, but there are 6 things of makeup there! That's way over $30 alone! Anyways, I was so excited to try this out and see how it works. I'm going to keep doing the coupon thing and see if I can get really good. It was a little bit of a trial this time, and I actually got more makeup than I should have, so that made my price go up...but that's ok. I'll use everything I bought. I didn't just get stuff because of the coupons. After using the coupons and rebates, you actually make money on some items! That's the great thing about that blog....she tells you exactly what coupons to use. I'll try to let you know what I do in the next couple of weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment