Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend...

Elizabeth ended up getting the stomach virus. waa waa waaaa! I was home with her on Thursday and she threw up her lunch around 2 or 3, then threw up her dinner all over Troy at about 8. We gave her another bath and put her to bed. Woke up on Friday and she had thrown up her bottle...it was all in her hair. So, we had to give her a bath that morning. I had already taken off work 2 days, so I went ahead and went to work and told Troy to have the babysitter call me if she threw up again. Well, he fed her breakfast and she kept it down. At least until he pulled up at Donna's (the babysitter). He went to get her out of the car and she had thrown up all over. So, he changed her and brought her back home. I left work, after being there for maybe an hour. Oh well. I called the dr and apparently they have had a lot of kids with this right now. She told me to just do small doses of pedialyte, so I did. Ellie didn't keep the first 2 doses down, but finally about 3 o'clock, she kept about 2 ounces of Pedialyte down. And was good from there on out. What a WEEK!

After that week and since Ellie was feeling better, we decided to go to my parents and relax for a little bit. Well, we are about 2 minutes from the lake, and Elizabeth threw up again! But, that time, I really think it was from the windy and bumpy roads, because she never did again. It was nice to go out there. We just relaxed and hung out with my parents Saturday and left on Sunday morning.

Bath Time! Look at those curls! :)



Grandpa feeding Elizabeth her bottle. They were so cute. She didn't really want to drink it, so Grandpa would pretend like he was drinking it, and she would just watch him so closely. Then he'd give it to her and she drink and stare at him. So sweet!

Grandma (Nana) playing with Elizabeth

They really fell asleep like this. They were watching a football game together.

I finally got a picture of her two teeth! :)

2 comments:

Steve and Mary said...

The picture of Troy and Ellie sleeping is adorable!! They look so peaceful and happy. I am glad you were able to get away and relax. Emily does the same thing when taking a bath as Ellie - she tries to "grab" the water and can play with it forever and ever! Sounds like you had a great weekend and are ready for the new week. Just think, 5 days and then we are off for 3! Love those Bank Holidays!! :)

Hussong said...

LOVE the pictures, her Hair is really coming in! I hve a picture of Kenney and Kinley like that, was one of my favs!