Friday, January 16, 2009
What a couple of weeks....
After Elizabeth had her battle with the stomach virus, I was sick this week. Luckily not the stomach stuff, but just chest congestion and sore throat stuff. It knocked me out though. I was home Wednesday and Thursday. I went to the dr on wednesday and he gave me a note for work to be out until Monday. He said whatever is going around is pretty bad and seems to stick around...and sometimes come back. I woke up on Thursday and couldn't even talk...my voice was gone. I took a ton of nyquil and slept most of those 2 days. Luckily I started to feel better Thursday evening and am back to work on Friday. I can't decide if that's a good thing or not. ;) Elizabeth has been doing pretty good. She is still throwing up in the evenings...almost every night. But, the dr said to just give her bland foods, pedialyte, crackers, that type of thing to help settle her stomach, so we are. Hopefully this stuff will leave the Miller house soon! Troy has been lucky so far...just a little congested, but nothing bad. I think we'll lay low this weekend and all get better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Take it easy and feel better soon! At least we've got 3 days instead of the normal 2, thanks to MLK Day! I keep hearing about the baby stomach stuff, so that's definitely going around. I hope you guys can all get some rest and start the new week strong & healthy!! You guys are in our thoughts, as always! :)
Oh girl! Hang in there. I know being sick is the pits!
Take it easy this weekend! Hope you all feel better soon. (And hope Troy doesn't get sick). We were all sick a while ago and I swear it just knocks you out! Glad you were able to take a few days off work though to just chill and sleep.
Post a Comment