Sunday, January 4, 2009

Biker Baby!

Troy and I got bikes for Christmas this year, so we had to get a trailer and helmet for Elizabeth and off we go. Here are a few pictures from our first bike ride. She loved the bike ride as long as we were moving. If we stopped at all, she would get upset. I haven't ridden a bike in a long time, so it was a pretty tough bike ride up hill and against the wind! But, we made it. Thanks for the bikes Mom and Dad! We love them!


She looks unhappy in this picture because we weren't moving and she knew the helmet had to come back on!

2 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

How fun that Santa brought you guys bikes!! I'm sure Ellie loves going on rides too. The Christmas pictures are fun - we had a blast too with this being Rock's first Christmas as well. Our babies are growing up!

Hussong said...

I love it... she needs some biker spandex!