Monday, January 5, 2009

Lookin' Fine in 2009!

This is going to be the Miller Family motivational quote for this year. I know everyone has resolutions for the new year and all that, but Troy and I came across pictures from when we first met and started dating that are making us get back in gear. Check out the below pictures....we will be back to that! Now that I'm posting these, we have to be kept accountable! I know it's hard to get back to "pre-baby" but we've got to start somewhere.



2 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

I like the motivational quote! We are trying it ourselves for the new year. (Who isn't...haha). Hopefully we all do well!! Adam and I have both stopped drinking soda which has been our biggest downfall.

And you go girl on the savings! I shop CVS more than Walgreens, but you can get exceptional deals at both stores! I know I'm a big nerd, but I'm huge on coupons. Keep up the good work!

Hussong said...

I have been to the gym 3 times and Now I am hurting. Kust 6 months ago I was fit and at my goal weight. Took two months off and it all comes back. Hate it! I have written gym time into my schedule when nursing school starts to make SURE I still get there.
When you put your mind to it Angie you always do well!