Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day

For Christmas Day, Elizabeth set out cookies and milk for Santa then went to bed.  When she woke up (it was about 7), she came in our room and crawled in the bed with us.  She was quite and still for a little bit, but then asked if she could watch cartoons.  She had forgotten about Santa coming.  So, Troy went to get her some juice and get ready with the video camera.  While he was in the living room, I asked Elizabeth if she remembered that Santa was supposed to come and bring presents last night.  She looked at me kind of surprised and shook her head yes.  So I asked her if she wanted to go see if he left any presents and she shook her head yes again.  So, we went out and she was excited!  We opened presents for about an hour, then ate breakfast.  My parents and brother and family came back over for lunch.  Again, I was glad they were able to do that since I couldn't go anywhere.  They left at about 4 and we all took naps and watched the cowboy game.  We had a great Christmas this year, and can't even begin to imagine what next year will be like!  Maybe we'll be able to make a trip to Florida for Christmas next year.  I took quite a few pictures, so enjoy.
Milk and Cookies for Santa
 Presents from Santa, Nini and Poppy, and Mommy and Daddy
The tricycle from Santa is blocking a lot of the presents, but they're back there.
Opening Stocking Stuffers
 Opening presents
 she got a big sister shirt from Maddie
 Mermaid Barbie from Santa

 Here is some of the stuff she got (I know, a little ridiculous)
 She got a Tinkerbell movie from Nini and Poppy
  The aftermath of Christmas morning.  
Can't imagine how next year will be with 3 little ones!
 Bath time with her new mermaid barbie and Ariel barbie

No comments: