The hospital and dr visit yesterday went well. Babies are looking good and things are going along as they should. I made it to 30 weeks, which is great. The dr said if things start to act up between now and 34 weeks, then I'll be admitted to the hospital. If I do good from now until 34 weeks, we're doing GREAT! If things start to act up after 34 weeks, they'll deliver the babies. Once I make it to 34 weeks, the babies are just gaining fat and they've developed everything that needs to be developed, so the risks outweigh the benefits to keep them growing in the belly, if there are problems. As of now, things are going along great, and I'm hoping that things continue to go along smooth. If I make it "full term" we are scheduling to have them on Friday, February 11th. They don't want me to go much past that, so if I deliver then, they should be healthy and big enough to come home with us when we go. Right now, the girl is still breech, so if she stays like that, I have to do a c-section. She's been that way for 3 weeks, so we'll see what she decides to do.
My parents were here this week helping get things done and watch Elizabeth while the babysitter was closed. They were busy busy! They got the babies room all set up, clothes washed and put away. It was GREAT! :) I took a few pictures to show you what the nursery looks like. We went ahead and kept Elizabeth in the big room, so the twins room is cozy. But, it's perfect for a nursery. We haven't hung up anything on the walls for decoration yet, but we'll get there.
The rocking chair is going to be replaced with an actual rocker/recliner for a little more comfort, but this is where I'll be spending a lot of time. The armoir is from our room and we're using it as a changing table.
The twins cribs.
Baby Boy's Crib
Baby Girls Crib (Same bedding we used for Ellie)
A look into the nursery from the doorway.
Grandpa and Daddy put up the fan (THANK YOU!)
1 comment:
The nursery is precious with two little cribs! I'm so excited for you guys.
Post a Comment