Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wednesday Dr. Visit

I had a doctor visit today because the person that does the sonogram is off tomorrow.  I still go to the hospital tomorrow, but expecting that to be fine.  Troy went with me today, which was nice because they did a growth sonogram today.  I was expecting that done in 2 weeks, but I wasn't going to say anything.  I was excited.  Baby Girl is down farthest and she is breech.  :(  She still has time to move, but if she doesn't, I have to have a c-section.  She is weighing 2lbs 15oz.  Which is great...right on track for 29 weeks.  We even got to see her sucking....it's called rooting.  It was SO cute!!  Baby boy is up at the top and sprawled out!  He's looking great as well.  He is weighing in at 3lbs 1oz, which is great.  We couldn't be more happy with the sonogram today.  My vitals are all looking good as well, so the doctor just keeps telling me to keep up what I'm doing because it's working.  I was a little shocked though because I gained 4lbs in 2 days!!  They weren't worried about it because I'm not having any swelling or anything, so it's apparently not a big deal.  Just a big deal to me.  ;)

We got the new cribs today, so hopefully we can get everything else out of the nursery and get those set up.  When we do, I'll get a picture of the nursery and post it.  It might be a week or so, but I'll get one up sometime. 

So, as of now, it looks like things are going along great and the babies are going to stay in a while longer and continue to grow.  That's exactly what we want!

Here is a picture of me at 29.3 weeks.
Troy's best friend, Uncle David, stopped by to exchange Christmas presents.  He got Elizabeth a Dora tent and tunnel.  She loved it! 


No comments: