For Christmas Eve, my parents, grandparents and brother and his family came to our house. We've done that for a few years and I really like it. It's kinda hard for me this year because I had to sit most of the time, but I was just happy to have the family here so I could enjoy Christmas with everyone. We ate dinner, then opened presents. It was pretty fun this year because Elizabeth and Emily were more into it this year. Jaxen still has another year or so before he gets it. :) I took a lot of pictures, so enjoy.
My grandpa that lived in Wisconsin made all kinds of wooden toys and things while he was alive. My mom brought some of it back and gave it to the girls for Christmas. So these are really special.
Great Grandma June and Papa Bruce
Jaxen and his dinosaur
What a pro!
Uncle Matt handed out presents
Elizabeth and one of the MANY princess things she got.
Elizabeth and Emily got these dolls that are almost as big as they are. They love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment