My hospital and doctor visit went well today. The babies are looking good and my vitals are looking good as well. I had a sono (but didn't get any pictures) and the fluid levels are good. They will do a growth sono at one of the next sono appointments, so I'll get to see how big they're getting. Luckily, I didn't gain any weight this visit. I was a little worried, since I gained 3 lbs on Monday! But, really, it's not so bad, since I'm only at 12 lbs gained for the entire pregnancy. Much different from the 60 lbs I gained with Elizabeth (and haven't lost!)...how backwards is that! Every day I go to the doctor, they measure my belly. Today the doctor measured and said that everything is measuring normal. She said that I'm measuring at 37 weeks for a singleton pregnancy! I couldn't believe my belly was that big. I mean, I know it's big...bigger than at this time than with Elizabeth, but still shocking. It helps to explain why it's so hard to even get up and walk sometimes. My belly is so tight and heavy. So, anyways...things are looking good, so I'll keep resting and hope these babies stay in as long as possible!
This is a picture of Ellie and me after she decided to put ladybug stickers all over my face.
If you look close, you can see that she was including Benny too. :)
I can still play with her...even on bed rest!

2 comments:
Looks like you have Pocahontas chicken pox. ha! Glad to hear you had a great checkup!
Glad to read all is going well! You are such a trooper for being so good while on bedrest. I anxiously await your new posts so I can keep up with how you and the babies are doing! Oh, and I keep forgetting to text you, but wanted to let you know I still plan on going thru my premie boy clothes to send you to borrow, but haven't yet...I will soon though, I promise!
Post a Comment