Painting the Twins Room
Troy and Elizabeth went to the store last night and got paint to paint the babies room. We just did a very very light green. While they were at the store, Elizabeth decided she wanted her room painted too. So, that may be an upcoming project. Not sure how soon though. Ellie really wanted to help, so Troy let her. I was curious how long it would last. I was sitting on the couch in the living room (as usual nowadays) and could hear them back there. After a few hollers and some crying, I went back there to see what was going on. Of course, having a two year old help with painting is not....easy. So, I got Elizabeth to come lay on her bed with me and watch a video so Troy was able to finish most of it. He's going to work on doing the trim today. Not sure how that's going to go with Ellie, but I'm sure we can manage. :) I did get a few pictures of her helping.
No comments:
Post a Comment