Elizabeth's daycare had their Christmas party today. I know I'm on bed rest, but I HAD to go. I really wanted to see her reaction to Santa. So, I went and just sat the whole time. I'm so glad I went. I know Ellie is excited about Santa this year, but I didn't know how she would do with Santa. Last year, she cried and didn't want to sit with him at first, but eventually warmed up and would sit with him. This year, she couldn't wait for him to get there and when he did, she was SO EXCITED! He walked in the door and she had a stunned look on her face. Then, she got up and said Santa...and ran to him and gave him a big hug. It was so cute.
She said a few funny things while he was there. Santa is big, we know that, but this Santa was a little bigger, and I don't think Ellie expected it. She said "He's a really big guy." Then, she came over to me and said, "Mommy, he's got too much hair and I can't see his face." It was so innocent and cute. I loved it. She sat on his lap and told him that she wanted a baby for Christmas. Everyone kinda giggled and said, you've got two of those coming. She meant she wanted a baby doll. That's all she's been saying she wants for Christmas.
Here are a few pictures from the party. I didn't have my good camera so the pictures aren't that good. I couldn't get the red eye to work and the camera just wasn't letting me take good pictures, but oh well.
Sophia, Ellie, and Sam waiting for Santa
Logan, Ellie, Sam, Sophia and Emily singing Christmas Songs
Telling Santa what she wants for Christmas
All the kids (minus Logan)
Ellie reading her book from the book exchange
Ellie with her Baby Alive doll from Ms. Patricia.
She was SO excited to get a baby doll.
1 comment:
Wow, that IS a big Santa! ha! Elizabeth looks so grown up in the picture where she's reading her book.
Post a Comment