Monday Hospital and Dr. Visit
My hospital and Dr. Visit went well yesterday. The babies are moving all around and seem to be doing well. My lab work came back ok and everything else is looking good. So, we've made it to 29 weeks. I'm so happy. If I can make it through this week, which I think I will, we'll be 30 weeks next week! That means, we've made it to the silver medal! YEA. Then, onto gold. By the time I get to 34 weeks, I'll be ready to have these babies, but if they haven't come yet and aren't too big, they'll keep growing until 37 weeks. I can't imagine that! But, I can do it. I was telling Troy this morning that we only have about a month and a half at most until these babies are born. I think he was a little shocked. I don't think he's totally understanding how close we're getting.
We ordered new cribs for the babies and they should be coming in this week. I can't wait to get those put together and set up in their room. We had 2 cribs, but they were both the drop side cribs, so I was having a really hard time making myself say it was ok to use them. They've been banned. We used one for Elizabeth, but I was still nervous using it with her. Now that they've been banned, I know I would just worry every night when they were in there sleeping or taking a nap. So, I convinced Troy that we needed to get two fixed side cribs, so we did. They aren't anything fancy, but simple and safe. That's all I needed, just to know that they would be as safe as we can make them.
No comments:
Post a Comment